- The combination of waves in single-layer coil (β-version) The new version of the online calculator for combining different types of waves in a single layer inductor. Counts of various coil parameters depending on its design and the material of the frame. It is considered grounding and shielding.A previous version of this calculator is here.
- The calculation of the single layer coil on a 1/4 wave taking into account the capacity of the ground The calculator is designed to calculate the parameters of a single-layer coil by 1/4 wavelength, taking into account the capacity of the ground. Connecting external tanks: the Torah and the condenser, makes it possible and the classical calculation of the Tesla transformer. The lower subsection of this calculator is the precise definition of the capacity of the ground for that coil in your area.
- Calculation of pulse pumping Tesla transformer Counts of some output parameters of the Tesla transformer under impulse excitation. The result is displayed relative to the first harmonic from the spectrum obtained in the secondary circuit of the oscillation.
- Standing waves in long lines. Animation Animated representation of the standing waves produced by the excitation of a long line set of waves consisting of several harmonics. Changes the phase and the amplitude of the harmonic, the ratio of the length of the line frequency, q-factor.
- The calculation of the serial RC or RL circuit Calculator calculates the output parameters: operating voltage, power dissipation and phase of the voltage depending on the input a sinusoidal voltage to RC or RL circuit. Also counted and the value of the reactance of capacitor or inductor for a given frequency.